- This event has passed.
Talk : Wave and Tidal Energy
18/02/2013| $10 - $15
A talk on the development of marine renewable energy in Scotland and France given by Max Carcas, External Liaison Manager of EMEC, sponsored by the Christine Jones partnership.
The presenter is a manager with the European Marine Energy Centre in Orkney and represents EMEC in its external relations, supporting its customers and stakeholders and helping to develop its strategy for the future.
The talk will cover:
• The role of EMEC in Orkney
• Developments in the marine renewables sector in Scotland and France
• Sector challenges and opportunities
As usual, the talk will be followed by wine and snacks with an informal discussion.
Cheques can be sent in advance or payment can be made by BACS transfer (form attached to e-mail) or cash can be paid on the night. As the bank makes a small charge on each cheque we would prefer BACS transfer or cash on the night – or cheques for several attendees.
• Date: Monday 18th February 2013
• Venue: The French Institute, 11 Randolph Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7TT
• Time: 6.00 pm until 8.30 pm
• Cost: £10 per head for Members of the FSBC and their Guests and £15 for Non-members.